The By Owner category has listings from our members. We ask that you contact them directly using the contact info provided in the listing.
RBMC Resort (River Bend Membership Corporation) is located on the Potomac River in wonderful WV just off interstate 81 falling Waters exit, a 45-minute commute from the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan area! RBMC is Membership driven and you own your lot! Annual dues and assessments are dictated by the Membership through Budgeting and voting at our annual budget meeting that occurs in October! Dues and Assessments for 2016 are $1,264.00, this includes, electric, water, sewer/pump out service and trash.
Our Lodge which is located in the heart of our Resort consist of two levels totaling over 15,000 square feet!
The Upper level of our Lodge houses;
- Camp convenience store/Deli - You can find your essentials to make your experience, while at RBMC, meet your every expectation. Fresh prepared foods, hot coffee, snacks, toiletries, kitchen supplies, ice, propane, charcoal, and of course Supplies to make S'more's! Perhaps you want to just take advantage of the kitchen where you can order great breakfast, lunch or dinner items, the Deli can meet your every need!
- Restaurant – Whatever your appetite may be, from fine appetizers, to crab cakes and good steak, your invited to enjoy some “fine dining” in our climate controlled atmosphere or relax on our newly installed outside deck while you enjoy your lunch or dinner!
- Lounge – Kick back, relax and enjoy an ice cold beverage while you watch your favorite sports team or news channel! On the weekend, put your dancing shoes on cause you’re going to need them! Enjoy live Entertainment, DJ’S and Karaoke!
- Internet Café (Coming Soon) – Looking for a little quiet time, surf the internet while enjoying some good coffee or come in and enjoy a climate controlled atmosphere and just read your favorite book!
- Board Room – The rear of our Lodge is where you will find our meeting room where the members are encourage to attend our Board meetings.
The Lower Level of our Lodge houses;
- Laundry facilities – Did the kids get a little dirty or did you forget to pack some extra clothes because you have extended your stay?? Don’t fret, we have the answer, Our Laundromat has plenty of washers, dryers and a table for folding your clothes, all for your convenience!
- Recreation Rooms – Yes we have just the place for the kids to chill on the not so nice days! Video games, pool tables, couches to watch television as well as planned activities such as crafts and much much more, all overseen by our own Recreational specialist!
- Ball Room – Our Ball Room has a small kitchenette and restrooms where special meetings occur, dances and bingo’s!
Our Lodge is surrounded by a Tennis Court, Basketball Court, Putt-Putt Golf, Horse Shoe Pits and 3 pools (Baby pool, Lap Pool, and Y pool) that are open 7 days a week between Memorial day and Labor Day!
We have our own Boat dock that is managed by the “Boat Club
” and the Horseshoe Pitts are managed by the “Horseshoe Club
Fellowship Hall – Enjoy Sunday service, Saturday night movies, Youth Program, etc.…. in our brand new fellowship hall that is set to open this year!!
Playground – Take the kids out for some fun on our playground that consists of a merry go round, teeter totter set, several slides, monkey bars, etc.….
Not convinced yet??
Enjoy our Fireworks celebration, Carnivals, Haunted trail, Christmas in July, Fishing Hole, Ballfield, Golf cart parades, Car Show, Fall Fest, Live bands, Bonfires, DJ’S and much more for your enjoyment through-out the season!!
Thank you for visiting our site. Hope to see you as a member!