We have three (3) swimming pools for our members' enjoyment. There is a Toddler Pool for our littlest members, a Lap Pool for our exercise enthusiasts, and a brand new Activity Pool (artists rendition shown below - some water features to be added at a later date) with two beach style zero entrances and water features such as fountains and sprinklers.
DATES OF OPERATION FOR 2019 SEASON ARE:
MAY 25TH THROUGH SEPTEMBER 3RD
Aquatic facilities will be open weekends only while local, public schools are still in session
POOL HOURS FOR THE 2019 SEASON ARE AS FOLLOWS
SUNDAY 12 PM -7 PM
MONDAY 12 PM - 7 PM
TUESDAY 12 PM -7 PM
WEDNESDAY 12 PM -7 PM
THURSDAY 12 PM -7 PM
FRIDAY 12 PM - 8 PM
SATURDAY 12 AM - 8 PM
HOLIDAYS 11 AM - 8 PM
- Be respectful of the Lifeguards at all times and follow all instructions by the lifeguards. Failure to follow the rules and instructions of the lifeguard or creating a hostile work environment will result in one warning, suspension of pool privileges, fines, or expulsion from the pool for the season. All complaints should be submitted to the office.
- There will be 2 lifeguards on duty at all times and 3 during peak times of the day. The lifeguards are NOT RBMC employees.
- Minor children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The pool is only to be used during the posted hours of operation. Unauthorized use outside of established hours will be considered a violation of the code.
- Pets ARE NOT permitted in the pool area.
- Parents must check swim diapers at least 3 times per hour. Children under the age of 3 are not allowed in the baby pool without a swim diaper. Disposable diapers are not allowed, swimsuits are required.
- The Baby pool is reserved for children ages five (5) and under. Adult supervision is required at all times for children in the baby pool.
- Proper swim attire is required. Cut-offs are not allowed.
- Motorized vehicles, radio-controlled ARE NOT permitted in the pool area, with the exception of wheelchairs
- There will be periodic rest periods/adult swim to give lifeguards a break as well as allowing adults to swim freely. These rest periods will be facilitated by the lifeguards accordingly.